MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP settings should override UCP settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you want to force users onto either of the postbit styles, update the postbit and postbit_classic templates to be the same (and remove the checkbox from the usercp_options template) for MyBB 1.x versions.

I do agree that the administrator should be able to customise the default User CP options and force some of them. Although, I think this would be best achieved by implementing a drop-down for each setting with X deafult, Y default, X forced, Y forced etc. in the settings module or in a sub-module of the Users & Groups area. (No idea what the plan is for the structure of the Admin CP for 2.0...)
(2016-03-19, 09:27 AM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]hahah i restrict to one theme and only allow color changes Toungue

I restrict to one theme as well without any color changes.
(2016-03-19, 04:04 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I do agree that the administrator should be able to customise the default User CP options and force some of them. Although, I think this would be best achieved by implementing a drop-down for each setting with X deafult, Y default, X forced, Y forced etc. in the settings module or in a sub-module of the Users & Groups area. (No idea what the plan is for the structure of the Admin CP for 2.0...)

Yes, this is what I meant. Smile
Pages: 1 2