MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the following icons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,
does anyone know how I change the icons in the particular situations?

1) [Image: qcuKm.jpg]

2) [Image: uFoe3.jpg]
Send us your forum link and i can find where they are
(2016-03-14, 03:59 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Send us your forum link and i can find where they are

You are already registered to my forums.
These are image stripes located in images folder. You can change them with css edits.
In your Global.css there is this for the header sprites
#header ul.menu li a {
	padding-left: 20px;
	background-image: url(images/headerlinks_sprite.png);
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
	display: inline-block;
	line-height: 16px;
(2016-03-15, 04:31 AM)rzerox Wrote: [ -> ]In your Global.css there is this for the header sprites
#header ul.menu li a {
	padding-left: 20px;
	background-image: url(images/headerlinks_sprite.png);
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
	display: inline-block;
	line-height: 16px;

I am aware of that.However,is there a way to change each one individually?
1. in global.css remove the background-image property for "#header ul.menu li a" and then add individual icons for each of the menu items like this...

#logo ul.top_links a.memberlist {
background-image: url(path to the icon here);
}

or simply replace that sprite image with the same name and dimensions for the sprite and individual icons...

2. edit the thread_status.css remove the background-image property for ".thread_status" and then add individual icons for each of the thread status in that file

or you can upload a sprite image with the name "folders_sprite.png" to the images folder with dimensions of 16px and 340px, with each icon being 16X16px... if you use a different size, change the background-position appropriately for the individual icons..

if you dont know how to create a sprite, use any online sprite generators like this Site