MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB setting to set minimum posts for URLS and images?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many other forums have this but I couldn't find it in the mybb settings. How can I set a minimum post limit to post urls and images?
Make a group with the permissions to post URLS and Images
Then set a group promotion rule to set someone in that "group" after they reach 50 posts
(2016-03-15, 04:35 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Make a group with the permissions to post URLS and Images
Then set a group promotion rule to set someone in that "group" after they reach 50 posts

Wouldn't I have to modify the permissions on every group to disallow posting urls and images then? I feel like there is a lot that can go wrong with this approach. I have a lot of usergroups.
(2016-03-15, 05:53 PM)dwl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-15, 04:35 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Make a group with the permissions to post URLS and Images

Wouldn't I have to modify the permissions on every group to disallow posting urls and images then? I feel like there is a lot that can go wrong with this approach. I have a lot of usergroups.

Set it to an additional usergroup then? so the permissions get inherited?