MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just installed a custom theme and trying to edit the bit shown, im used to vb so checked the footer templates even did a template search for the text it didnt find it any ideas?
</div>
</div>

<br style="clear: both;" />

<div id="footer">
    <div class="wrapper">
          <div class="one">
              <h3>{$lang->xstyled_aboutus}</h3>
              <p>{$lang->xstyled_aboutfirst}</p>
              <p>{$lang->xstyled_aboutsecond}</p>
              <p>{$lang->xstyled_aboutthird}</p>
              <p>{$lang->xstyled_aboutfourth}</p>
            <p>{$lang->xstyled_aboutfifth}</p>
          </div>
          <div class="two">
              <h3>{$lang->xstyled_navigation}</h3>
              <ul>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-comments fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_index}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-search fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_search}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-users fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_members}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-calendar-o fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_calendar}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-question-circle fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_help}</a></li>
            </ul>
          </div>
          <div class="three">
              <h3>{$lang->xstyled_quicklinks}</h3>
              <ul>
                  {$contact_us}
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-rss fa-fw"></i> {$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></li>
                  <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-comments fa-fw"></i> {$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
                <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-comments-o fa-fw"></i> {$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></li>
                  <li><a href="<archive_url>"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-file-o fa-fw"></i> {$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a></li>
            </ul>
          </div>
    </div>
</div>

<div id="copyright">
      <div class="wrapper">
          <div style="float: left;">
              <!-- MyBB is free software developed and maintained by a volunteer community.
                    It would be much appreciated by the MyBB Group if you left the full copyright and "powered by" notice intact,
                    to show your support for MyBB.  If you choose to remove or modify the copyright below,
                    you may be refused support on the MyBB Community Forums.

This is free software, support us and we'll support you. -->