MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb & Full stack dev w/ 16 years exp Very competitive prices no job too big or small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2021-04-21, 06:45 PM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]@Mostafa  ... he helped me with my mybb site he did a fantastic job good price, highly recommended  Heart

Thanks for your feedback
Mostafa just delivered an excellent work to me for fixing an theme issue, thank you very much.

Here is the work:  https://community.mybb.com/thread-232213.html
(2021-04-27, 08:10 PM)rusty_ox Wrote: [ -> ]Mostafa just delivered an excellent work to me for fixing an theme issue, thank you very much.

Here is the work:  https://community.mybb.com/thread-232213.html
Thanks for your feedback
Hello,

Mostafa wrote me a custom plugin and I promised him to write a review, because the work on the plugin took longer as he thought.

The reason for this is (I have to confess) some language barrier we could finally overcome at the end more and more. But keep in mind to explain exaclty what you need, because he will do it exactly the way as you tell him. I am not saying this is a bad thing, more likely it's the other way around. He is doing a perfect job, but don't wonder if you get a plugin missing some or another feature, because you forgot to tell about or thought it would be self-explainable. It is not. So as long as you explain everything in detail, you will get all the work done.

And even then I was able to communicate a way to get the missing feature. So, that is why I take a moment for a few words, because that was the deal (from my side) and I don't want to write a soulless recommendation, but a honest review. The quality of this plugin is, as long as I can tell very good. The code is looking very clean and the delivery was very fast. The plugin had 1 or 2 bugs at first, that showed up after some testing time, but he fixed everything. The communication sounds a bit harsh sometimes, but Mostafa don't mean it bad. More likely he seems to be a very friendly guy and shows himself understandable and open.

All things considered I will come back with more orders for custom plugins, because Mostafa does the most important things of all: He provides a working and bugfree custom plugin as quickly as he can. You just have to say what you need and he will do the rest.

PS. Thank you for your work, Mostafa. Hope this text gets you some attention and orders. Smile
Thanks for your feedback
30% more discount for new customers until the end of July 10, 2021.
35% more discount for old customers until the end of July 10, 2021.
hurry up Heart
Mostafa updated my website for me.  So quick.  Cannot recommend highly enough.
(2021-07-15, 12:00 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Mostafa updated my website for me.  So quick.  Cannot recommend highly enough.

Thank you for your support. [Image: heart.gif]
Send to UP
Send to UP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8