MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do I still need a DB code for my smiles to show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just checking before I muck everything up again... I want my own smiles to show and I really do not remember using anything to have my custom smiles install and show before, but now I see they are in png. format and my smiles are in .gif   so would I use this on my DB query?

UPDATE `mybb_smilies` SET  `image`= REPLACE (`image`, '.gif', '.png') WHERE `image` LIKE '%.gif%'; 
That is fine.
above given query is to use png images in place of gif images (esp. used if required after upgrading MyBB from 1.6.x)

you can mass import your gif smilies through Add Multiple Smilies section of smilies and that should work
Well the files are in a folder called ebook and they are all .gif files when imported for some reason they will not display,and I cannot get the path to work images/smiles/ebook  or many other combos so I know I am missing something... I had this all worked out at one point in previous versions and its been so long I forgot.

I have to add them one by one :Sad  the path is not working for folders or groups of folders