MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JavaScript not working in forum or ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey
even after upgrading to 187 from 1.8.5 but still no button or anything related to javascript is working in forums or even ACP,
I reupload javascript folder again check the chmod ( folder 755- files 644 ) 
tried changing theme for forums and ACP theme but none has helped.

I have this problem in a while and I cant remember if this problem showed up before or after I changed my server,
but since I have many other websites on same server i dont think its a server problem.

I havent done any change to theme recently and to be honest cant remember when it happens but as I already said even upgrading to 1.8.7 dont help or any other things I tried/tested.

Please advise

Thanks in advance

http://www.irandeliver.com/forum/
looks like your forum has conflicts from wordpress .htaccess rewrite rules
Try with this htaccess:

# BEGIN WordPress

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}  !(forum) [NC]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress
Thank you guys
I edited wordpress .htaccess and after that I deleted but none has helped so far
problem still there
^ if you need direct help and if you believe that your forum meets support eligibility policy,
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) and wait for my time to check the issue
(2016-03-18, 02:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you need direct help and if you believe that your forum meets support eligibility policy,
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) and wait for my time to check the issue

Sent  Angel Heart
^ basically there was a problem with a .htaccess file added to jscripts folder.