MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom questions on registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i think this might be a really silly question but when creating a custom question for the registration do i need to write my answers like this;

What is the third word in this sentence?

the
THE
The

Or is simply putting it as .. the .. enough for it to accept questions like THE or The?

Tl;Dr - Is custom questions answer case sensitive?
you can add custom questions on admin cp -> configuration -> Security questions -> add new question
(2016-03-18, 03:58 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]you can add custom questions on admin cp -> configuration -> Security questions -> add new question

That's not at all what i asked
読み直すください Sleepy
Both the answer set and the answer given by the user while creating their account will be treated as lowercase.
(2016-03-18, 04:01 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Both the answer set and the answer given by the user while creating their account will be treated as lowercase.

Thank you
(2016-03-18, 04:01 PM)mssushii Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-18, 03:58 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]you can add custom questions on admin cp -> configuration -> Security questions -> add new question

That's not at all what i asked
読み直すください Sleepy

nvm i'm a bit sleepy sorry.