MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I put this effect when selecting something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No mate, i haven't removed anything
^ what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
Forum: http://minimisiones.esy.es/
I'm not using any theme, i'm using the theme by default of mybb, i just changed the colour blue to black.
^ open color_black.css through admin panel and in advanced mode.
at the beginning remove code lines like below & save the style sheet
a:hover,
a:active 

then hard refresh your browser on forum index page (eg. press CTRL + F5) & check hovering color on links
It works mate, but there's a problem, when i did it, appears of this way now:
[Image: VdinCSr.png]
But if i leave it like was before, then appears so, but doesn't work the colour orange when you're selecting something, and where says ''Panel de control'' ''Panel de administracion'' etc. there appears with colour orange but that colour i want it to black, only when you're selecting it appears orange colour :/
[Image: 9qA5i2A.png]
Can you please give us the CSS you are using.
(2016-03-24, 06:56 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ open color_black.css through admin panel and in advanced mode. 
at the beginning remove code lines like below & save the style sheet
a:active 

then hard refresh your browser on forum index page (eg. press CTRL + F5) & check hovering color on links
Ok, in Color_black.css at the beginning is this:

a:link,
a:visited,
a:active {
	color: black;
}
 Then i delete them and it remains so:
a:visited,
{
}
i tried of this way like you were telling me, yes, it works, but the result is this:
[Image: ZlsEnW7.png]
As you can see, now works when you're selecting it, but the problem is that the colour without selecting is blue and i want it to colour black, i hope someon can understand me and help me with this final problem.
Please some one help me with this final problem Sad
try this -

a:visited
{
}
Pages: 1 2 3