MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sub-Section icon missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I was doing some template edits to include some plugins on my forums, and it seems I deleted the little icon right before the sub forums as shown in the pictures below:

My Forums:
[Image: gxSg3q6.png]

MyBB forums:
[Image: fwbzuY2.png]

So my question is, how would I add this back? It doesn't really need to be the new posts/old posts, I just want a small little icon there, so it'll look better.
Hey PrivateDonut,
Which theme are you using ?
Check your images folder and see if it is having images/mini_status_sprite.png
If your theme is using default image sprites than uploading this file from MyBB Download package will fix it.
(2016-03-20, 03:37 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey PrivateDonut,
If your theme is using default image sprites than uploading this file from MyBB Download package will fix it.

Hey WallBB,

I'm using a custom theme, the icons are in the folder. But I believe during the time I was editing the template to make a few things look better, and adding some plugin parts that was missing. I mistakingly deleted the code that added it, and I don't remember which template it went in.
the template should be:

admin cp -> templates & style -> templates -> your theme templates -> Forum bit templates -> forumbit_depth3_statusicon -> edit
(2016-03-20, 04:34 AM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]the template should be:

admin cp -> templates & style -> templates -> your theme templates -> Forum bit templates -> forumbit_depth3_statusicon -> edit

Hmm weird it's still there, and the image is in the folder, but it's still not displaying.
(2016-03-20, 04:09 AM)PrivateDonut Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey WallBB,

I'm using a custom theme, the icons are in the folder. But I believe during the time I was editing the template to make a few things look better, and adding some plugin parts that was missing. I mistakingly deleted the code that added it, and I don't remember which template it went in.

What is your forum url ?
Can you tell please
(2016-03-20, 05:38 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-20, 04:09 AM)PrivateDonut Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey WallBB,

What is your forum url ?
Can you tell please

It's still in development currently, so I rather keep the URL private. But I can send it via PM if it's really needed.

EDIT: And yes it has the "Powered By: MyBB" included at the bottom. Smile
(2016-03-20, 04:47 AM)PrivateDonut Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-20, 04:34 AM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]the template should be:

Hmm weird it's still there, and the image is in the folder, but it's still not displaying.

make sure its the right image.. the image should be a sprite and a .png one.. individual icons or a .jpg may not work (unless you edit the css accordingly)..

EDIT: the referred issue has been fixed.. it's an CSS related issue..