MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum team online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a problem related to that.

(First Problem in plugin settings)In configuration settings when i choose no avatar to be seen in forum team online sidebar,what happens is that is shows the path of avatar and name of user like this:

./uploads/avatars/avatar_1.png?dateline=1431879634 Pervade
Site Owner(This is exactly what you will see in forum team online sidebar)

I think it supposed to show only the name (In that case Pervade Site Owner)

(Second Problem in plugin settings)Random dimensions rather than 32x32 wont change the avatar size displayed in forum team online sidebar.

Best Regards to mybb teamBig Grin

Note: 1) i cannot find anything related to that at forum.
       2) I hope support still helps the users using mybb script.
       3) Most of time i dont see any reply for a lot days.

If im doing anything wrong related to posting i would like at least to know.
Also im willing to help people having same problems if first the problems are resolved.
which plugin you are using for team online ? is it Forum team online plugin ?

I can see that some of your recent topics are yet to be answered - please have patience.
Sorry if i caused any worries,i thought that something was wrong.

Thanks for reply.

Iam using Forum team online (2.3) plugin.
(2016-03-20, 12:29 PM)No1.Pervade Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if i caused any worries,i thought that something was wrong.

Thanks for reply.

Iam using Forum team online (2.3) plugin.

Not sure if it fixes your problem, but there is a new version of that plugin (2.4).
I unistalled the 2.3 version and i installed 2.4, after that enother problem showed up.

now stats are show like this:

Stats:
Online: 1
Iinvisibl: 0

Even the word Invisible is not correct shown, before installing 2.4 it was fine,after i thought installing back the 2.3 version would fix the problem but same thing.Now i keep 2.3.

You can check here csgreek-gaming.com
go to forumteamonline_row_stats template and find:
<tr><td class="trow1"><span>
Stats:<br />
Online: 2<br />
Iinvisibl: 0
</span></td></tr>

delete that part and should work. do this only if there isn't an option to make forumteamonline stats disable, on plugin configuration.
This is what i find in that template you mension:

<tr><td class="trow1"><span>
{$lang->forumteamonline_stats}<br />
{$lang->forumteamonline_online} {$users['online']}<br />
{$lang->forumteamonline_invisible} {$users['invisible']}
</span></td></tr>

So its not what you write,could we correct the shown word Iinvisibl: 0 because in template is correct writen but the site doesnt shows it correct.

check site csgreek-gaming.com you will see this to be shown Iinvisibl: 0 and not the correct spelled word(Invisible).

Thanks for reply anyway.
edit the lang forumteamonline files... probably some misspelled words there.

you can edit on admin cp -> languanges -> english -> edit

or by editing the lang files with notepad++ ! File should be public_html/inc/languages/english (e.g)
(2016-03-24, 05:37 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]edit the lang forumteamonline files... probably some misspelled words there.

you can edit on admin cp -> languanges -> english -> edit

or by editing the lang files with notepad++ ! File should be public_html/inc/languages/english (e.g)

That worked thanks a lot.
Could you suggest any idea about what i can do for the 2 problems written in my first post?
commented to revive the thread.