MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suprise! I have another site...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes another one...but this one isn't boring. Smile

Flame War Forums

The purpose of the site is simple..to have a place where flame wars are given free reign. Consider it an arena where 2 forum warriors can duke it out. The internet is full of flame wars but no one has the focus on it. At FWF it's all about the flame war.

I had this idea a LONG time ago...Originally this was registered on 5/11/05 almost exactly 2 years ago but today it's open. Finally after 2 years my dreams are realized.

Let the flame wars begin!

Comments appreciated and feel free to join and flame me, a friend, an enemy, or the world.
Usually I prefer a good debate to a flame war...but it is an interesting concept nonetheless Toungue
I think if you spend some work on a nice logo and theme that this could become a nice community Smile
But maybe "nice" isn't really the right word Big Grin
Nice. Toungue
I like the logo with the flames!
xiao Wrote:I think if you spend some work on a nice logo and theme that this could become a nice community Smile
But maybe "nice" isn't really the right word Big Grin

Say that at FWF and see what kind of response you get. hehe

And FWF isn't for those wishing to really debate anything important. More fun agro people that just want to get some frustration out.
Yea, I know. My brother spends hours reading people's flame wars :p
Maybe you could create a plugin that flames your members at each page reload Smile
Like the Hello Dolly plugin from WordPress Big Grin
xiao Wrote:Yea, I know. My brother spends hours reading people's flame wars :p
Maybe you could create a plugin that flames your members at each page reload Smile
Like the Hello Dolly plugin from WordPress Big Grin

OMG that's a great idea!