MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reset myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had recently installed a theme for my myBB forums, and had forgotten to install the jQuery files. Because the jQuery files were mostly decoration and animation, they were not needed for the site to work correctly, and thus I didn't notice them missing. Recently, I found that I didn't add them, and decided to add them in. Once I added them in, it became almost impossible for users to login correctly, etc. I was wondering if there was a way I could reset my myBB forums without altering the changes made to the theme. If that is not possible, I am also wondering where edited files for the theme are saved at, so that I can transfer them over to a reset myBB forums.

Thanks for your help,
mathhulk

I figured out how to transfer the theme over, but I still don't understand why users cannot login correctly. When logging in, everything works correctly until the user is redirected back to the page he logged in from, but they are not logged in.
forum url required so that someone can have a look at the issue (if possible, its better to provide a test user account)
There is a possibility that your cookie path is not set properly.
(2016-03-21, 02:27 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum url required so that someone can have a look at the issue (if possible, its better to provide a test user  account)

I will make a test account tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply.

(2016-03-21, 03:28 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]There is a possibility that your cookie path is not set properly.

Thanks! Because of what you said, I took a look at my cookie path and realized that is was set incorrectly! Thanks for the support, as everything is now working.