MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Osmium - Free Flat MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2016-04-26, 11:33 AM)PromoLocus Wrote: [ -> ]The thead on the index page is named "theadnew" if I remember correctly. I don't have the code in front of me currently. It will be located in custom.css

Ok thanks.. Btw how to change the forum icon ??
Is this a dream huh??

I must say this these themes are really cool Smile
(2016-04-28, 09:38 AM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-26, 11:33 AM)PromoLocus Wrote: [ -> ]The thead on the index page is named "theadnew" if I remember correctly. I don't have the code in front of me currently. It will be located in custom.css

Ok thanks.. Btw how to change the forum icon ??
The forum icon is located in forumbit_depth2_forum.

(2016-04-28, 04:18 PM)H2e Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a dream huh??

I must say this these themes are really cool Smile

Hey thanks!
how to put the stats sidebar like selenium theme ?? Tried one, but the thead only cover one section only..
This theme is really-heavenly-awesome, maybe you can add more color options in the future (like Selenium's red, i'm in love with this red) and good to hear that mobile-friendly responsive edition is coming.

Keep up with the good work ^^
Beautiful theme, I'll definitely use it, waiting for it to become mobile friendly, as about 50% of my members use mobile phones to visit.
Awesome work man!
Will we see the mobile edition in the near future? Smile
I used this theme for a friends forums while I was setting it up for him, but it seems that the member profile, and a range of other pages simply doesn't work?
Nice work !
Hi.. How to create login and register bar like your default theme on promolocus.. Its quite nice and attractive to me..
Pages: 1 2 3 4