MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sql Queries, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

i would like to know how this stats are? Good, bad? Are 62 sql queries much?

[Image: ewrdyrO.png]
432 MS is average , i suspect you are on shared hosting. On dedi it would be somewhere between 40 - 50 MS.

Queries depends on how many plugins you are running i.e activated .

Memory usage is below average, again i suspect shared hosting.

Server load is good, but if it reaches 70 - 80 % for more than 3 times or so, your hosting will ask you to upgrade your account, so watch out

Overall, its a good stats for a forum holding not more than 400 -500 members, above this limit you will surely face slow page loads with 200+ members online
Ok thanks, and yes i have shared hosting. However, its already an premium account.
I have 18 active plugins.
Generated in 87 ms (83.83% PHP / 16.17% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 22 / Server Load: 0.16 / Memory Usage: 13.25 MB

lmao im onshared hosting, running about 24 plugins

all about optmimizations
(2016-03-23, 04:16 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Generated in 87 ms (83.83% PHP / 16.17% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 22 / Server Load: 0.16 / Memory Usage: 13.25 MB

lmao im onshared hosting, running about 24 plugins

all about optmimizations
Or it depends on the plugins you use?
(2016-03-24, 08:52 AM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]Or it depends on the plugins you use?

Different plugins have different levels of optimisation and fragmentation. You're both correct.
Is this for the index page, or another page. Different pages require different queries. The showthread page for instance uses around ~20 queries on a stock install, while the index uses around ~9.
It was for Index page.
62 is definitely too much and unless you installed 50 plugins that affect the index page, most queries are redundant and caused by plugin(s) that are far from being optimal. You can provide a list to check.
Pages: 1 2