MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making unread thread bold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB  members,
I want to make thread a little more bold than usual which has been not read by any other members. 
And also want to change the default color of theme (flatty )

And also  the below icon have totally removed form my forum while i have installed a new theme (flatty ) [Image: a483911042360a2a7796cdf449397598.png]
Plz tell me the steps.  

Regards
-My BB
what is your forum url ?

may be increasing font size & changing the text color of the new threads helps ..

style property similar to below may be added to bottom of global.css of the flatty theme.
.subject_new {font-size: 16px; color: green !important;} 

you might be knowing that theme css needs to be edited through forum admin panel (themes section)
I am using currently  localhost
  And tell me How I can add
[Image: a483911042360a2a7796cdf449397598.png]

to the bottom of flatty(theme)

I want to make thread a little more bold than usual which has been not read by any other members.
And also want to change the default color of theme (flatty )  - Solved
(2016-03-23, 07:53 PM)My BB Wrote: [ -> ]I am using currently  localhost
  And tell me How I can add
[Image: a483911042360a2a7796cdf449397598.png]

to the bottom of flatty(theme)

please share the content of, ACP >> Templates >> Your theme's template >> Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_threadlist template
content of, ACP >> Templates >> Your theme's template >> Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_threadlist template

<div class="float_left">
{$multipage}
</div>
<div class="float_right">
{$newthread}
</div>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder clear">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="{$colspan}">
<div class="float_right">
<span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="misc.php?action=markread&amp;fid={$fid}{$post_code_string}"><i class="fa fa-check-square fa_xtra"></i> {$lang->markforum_read}</a> &nbsp;|&nbsp; <a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}"><i class="fa fa-check-circle fa_xtra"></i> {$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>{$clearstoredpass}</strong></span>
</div>
<div>
<strong>{$foruminfo['name']}</strong>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="3" width="66%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=subject&amp;order=asc">{$lang->thread}</a> {$orderarrow['subject']} / <a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=starter&amp;order=asc">{$lang->author}</a> {$orderarrow['starter']}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=replies&amp;order=desc">{$lang->replies}</a> {$orderarrow['replies']}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="7%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=views&amp;order=desc">{$lang->views}</a> {$orderarrow['views']}</strong></span></td>
{$ratingcol}
<td class="tcat" align="right" width="20%"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sortby=lastpost&amp;order=desc">{$lang->lastpost}</a> {$orderarrow['lastpost']}</strong></span></td>
{$inlinemodcol}
</tr>
{$selectall}
{$announcementlist}
{$threads}
<tr>
<td class="tfoot" align="right" colspan="{$colspan}">
<form action="forumdisplay.php" method="get">
<input type="hidden" name="fid" value="{$fid}" />
<select name="sortby">
<option value="subject"{$sortsel['subject']}>{$lang->sort_by_subject}</option>
<option value="lastpost"{$sortsel['lastpost']}>{$lang->sort_by_lastpost}</option>
<option value="starter"{$sortsel['starter']}>{$lang->sort_by_starter}</option>
<option value="started"{$sortsel['started']}>{$lang->sort_by_started}</option>
{$ratingsort}
<option value="replies"{$sortsel['replies']}>{$lang->sort_by_replies}</option>
<option value="views"{$sortsel['views']}>{$lang->sort_by_views}</option>
</select>
<select name="order">
<option value="asc"{$ordersel['asc']}>{$lang->sort_order_asc}</option>
<option value="desc"{$ordersel['desc']}>{$lang->sort_order_desc}</option>
</select>
<select name="datecut">
<option value="1"{$datecutsel['1']}>{$lang->datelimit_1day}</option>
<option value="5"{$datecutsel['5']}>{$lang->datelimit_5days}</option>
<option value="10"{$datecutsel['10']}>{$lang->datelimit_10days}</option>
<option value="20"{$datecutsel['20']}>{$lang->datelimit_20days}</option>
<option value="50"{$datecutsel['50']}>{$lang->datelimit_50days}</option>
<option value="75"{$datecutsel['75']}>{$lang->datelimit_75days}</option>
<option value="100"{$datecutsel['100']}>{$lang->datelimit_100days}</option>
<option value="365"{$datecutsel['365']}>{$lang->datelimit_lastyear}</option>
<option value="9999"{$datecutsel['9999']}>{$lang->datelimit_beginning}</option>
</select>
{$prefixselect}
{$gobutton}
</form>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<div class="float_left">
{$multipage}
</div>
<div class="float_right" style="margin-top: 4px;">
{$newthread}
</div>
<br class="clear" />
<div class="float_right" style="text-align: right; margin-top: 1.875em;">
{$inlinemod}
{$forumjump}
</div>
<br class="clear" />
{$inline_edit_js}
add the below piece of code just above <div class="float_right" style="text-align: right; margin-top: 1.875em;">

<div class="float_left">
	<div class="float_left">
		<dl class="thread_legend smalltext">
			<dd><span class="thread_status newfolder" title="{$lang->new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status newhotfolder" title="{$lang->new_hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_hot_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status hotfolder" title="{$lang->hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->hot_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<div class="float_left">
		<dl class="thread_legend smalltext">
			<dd><span class="thread_status folder" title="{$lang->no_new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->no_new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status dot_folder" title="{$lang->posts_by_you}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->posts_by_you}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status lockfolder" title="{$lang->locked_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->locked_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<br class="clear" />
</div>

also make sure your theme has the thread_status.css file in the theme (ACP >> Theme >> Your Theme).. if you dont find one, copy the content of thread_status.css from the default theme and create a new css file in your theme..
Thanks It got solved Smile