MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue with Chrome users login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
been getting complains cant login using chrome.
Firefox has no problem.

only chrome users, just keeps saying Welcome Guest

i can pm u a test account if u need

http://65.25.114.150:83/forum/index.php

using 1.8.6
I,m Also Chrome user but there is no login problem when i try to log in your forum
(2016-03-24, 05:45 AM)Ahmed Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I,m Also Chrome user but there is no login problem when i try to log in your forum

you didnt log into it, u dont have an account
u can browse the forum, but cannot log into it
but i can try lo log in please tell your problem with full detail and a screan shot also
(2016-03-24, 05:49 AM)StarFall Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-24, 05:45 AM)Ahmed Ali Wrote: [ -> ]I,m Also Chrome user but there is no login problem when i try to log in your forum

(2016-03-24, 05:55 AM)Ahmed Ali Wrote: [ -> ]but i can try lo log in please tell your problem with full detail and a screan shot also

no need for a screen shot, when u put in log and pass, it shows me same thing you see without a log and pass.
 Welcome Guest
it doesn't log into the users account.
Only on chrome, all other brows will log in fine

(2016-03-24, 06:06 AM)StarFall Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-24, 05:55 AM)Ahmed Ali Wrote: [ -> ]but i can try lo log in please tell your problem with full detail and a screan shot also

no need for a screen shot, when u put in log and pass, it shows me same thing you see without a log and pass.
 Welcome Guest
it doesn't log into the users account.
Only on chrome, all other brows will log in fine

your Activated..
email dont work thats a separate issue thou

after 3am for me. i will have to check tomorrow

so know one ever ran into this issue?

still no ideas anyone? Chrome is or will be the most popular browser. i need this issue resolved
Posted this issue a couple days ago. Didn't get any help on the issue.
Trying again

http://community.mybb.com/thread-190102.html

still cannot log in to a user account in Google Chrome.
Just keeps Saying

Welcome Guest.

all other Browsers work fine, its only chrome

Thanks
Remove the leading dot before the IP address in the Cookie Domain setting under Site Details in the ACP or remove it altogether and try again.
(2016-03-26, 08:28 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Remove the leading dot before the IP address in the Cookie Domain setting under Site Details in the ACP or remove it altogether and try again.

Yes removing the . did it. thanks so much.