MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Time is off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

The time as set on my Forum within the Admin settings is GMT -4.0 and states the correct time for my Time Zone:

[Image: time1.jpg]

However, note the time the User sees per the screen capture below:

[Image: time2.jpg]

Anyone come across this problem before?

Thanks,

Lyman
Are the settings the user uses set to "Use Default" cause users can set their own "dateformat" / "timeformat" / "DST" and that overrides the default settings. Maybe that user has set it wrong.
LeX- Wrote:Are the settings the user uses set to "Use Default" cause users can set their own "dateformat" / "timeformat" / "DST" and that overrides the default settings. Maybe that user has set it wrong.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I apologize for not having been more thorough in my Post. I am the 'Test User' in this case, logging in from the same local machine.

Thanks again! Support here is the absolute best.

Lyman
lgldsr Wrote:
LeX- Wrote:Are the settings the user uses set to "Use Default" cause users can set their own "dateformat" / "timeformat" / "DST" and that overrides the default settings. Maybe that user has set it wrong.

I apologize for not having been more thorough in my Post. I am the 'Test User' in this case, logging in from the same local machine.

Lyman

Hi, was your problem resolved?
Tikitiki Wrote:
lgldsr Wrote:

Lyman

Hi, was your problem resolved?

No. There is still that same time delta as mentioned in the original Post.

Thanks!

Lyman
When you are logged in your time is taken from the time zone setting you have set under User CP > Edit Options.

Chris
Chris Boulton Wrote:When you are logged in your time is taken from the time zone setting you have set under User CP > Edit Options.

Chris

Chris,

Thank you. Disabling DST corrected it.

Thanks,

Lyman