MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a thread before, and got a response it's in the forumbit templates.

But this wasn't in depth enough answer since there is so many templates in forumbit. I need to know exact one please.

I am running fragstar theme, on a localhost forum till i publish it online.

This is the issue below, i want to know how to fix it. Please be specific, if no reply i'll just assume no one has experience to fix this which is fine.
If it helps, I am using custom forum icons using the fid method. No plugin.

[Image: qFXlrFe.png]
Somehow you need to follow same coding lineup forum_bit templates because of which content is not properly displayed on category page.

The exact template is forumdisplay_subforums
Thanks for the information, my web-dev and design team now know which templates to work with..

Got my web development team on the case, they fixed it. Here is the new code:

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="50%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Stats</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="35%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />
(2016-03-25, 02:05 PM)Consaholic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the information, my web-dev and design team now know which templates to work with..

Got my web development team on the case, they fixed it. Here is the new code:

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="5" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="50%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Stats</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="35%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />

Happy to help :-)