MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove the whom are invisible line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the front page where it shows who is online i was wanting to remove the part that says how many people are in invisible mode. It say whom are invisible. All I want it to show is how many members are online and how many are guests.
Open inc/languages/<yourlanguage>/online.lang.php

Find

$l['online_count'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";

Replace by

$l['online_count'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5} and {8} {9}).";
LeX- Wrote:Open inc/languages/<yourlanguage>/online.lang.php

Find

$l['online_count'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";

Replace by

$l['online_count'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5} and {8} {9}).";
Okay I have done this by it still shows this "2 of whom are invisible"

I hae refreshed and clear my cookies to make sure it was all clear but it still shows this.
If you have replaced it, its impossible it shows "... invisible" cause it aint there anymore =P Have you uploaded it into the correct language dir ?
LeX- Wrote:If you have replaced it, its impossible it shows "... invisible" cause it aint there anymore =P Have you uploaded it into the correct language dir ?

I am serious. Take a look for yourself.
The LINK

I went into inc-->languages-->english-->online.lang.php
OK my bad =D it's in index.lang.php Wink

Find
$l['online_note'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).";

Change into
$l['online_note'] = "{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5} and {6} {7}).";

And open index.php

Find
	$lang->online_note = sprintf($lang->online_note, my_number_format($onlinecount), $onlinebit, $mybb->settings['wolcutoffmins'], my_number_format($membercount), $memberbit, my_number_format($anoncount), $anonbit, my_number_format($guestcount), $guestbit);

Change into
	$lang->online_note = sprintf($lang->online_note, my_number_format($onlinecount), $onlinebit, $mybb->settings['wolcutoffmins'], my_number_format($membercount), $memberbit, my_number_format($guestcount), $guestbit);
Thanks for all the help, but I did that and now the whole who's online is gone. That isn't what I am looking for. I want just the invisible people to be gone.
You changed the index.php also ?
yes I change both of them. The whole showing of who is online is gone now.