MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [square theme] issue with font
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have setup a new forum using Mybb 1.8.7 and installed the square theme 1 #8 stable release.  I have researched the problem but unable to locate where i need to update the URL for the link to the font.

error:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://ourglutenfreelives.com/forum/usercp.php' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Exo+2:400,600'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Thanks for the help!
that is loaded through headerinclude template of the theme

admin panel >> templates (left column menu) >> square templates >> ungrouped templates (near bottom)
>> headerinclude
(2016-03-25, 05:54 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]that is loaded through headerinclude template of the theme

admin panel >> templates (left column menu) >> square templates >> ungrouped templates (near bottom)
>> headerinclude

That worked perfect.  Thanks for the fast reply.

If you would answer one more question i seem to have another issue still with the font.  the dropdown box doesn't show any text as seen in the attachment.
(2016-03-25, 06:26 PM)swyerdon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-25, 05:54 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]that is loaded through headerinclude template of the theme

>> headerinclude

If you would answer one more question i seem to have another issue still with the font.  the dropdown box doesn't show any text as seen in the attachment.

Install the plugin that comes with the theme, is a simple plugin to load custom text, you have more info in the "readme.txt" and "how to translate.txt" files.
(2016-03-25, 07:20 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-25, 06:26 PM)swyerdon Wrote: [ -> ]

>> headerinclude

Install the plugin that comes with the theme, is a simple plugin to load custom text, you have more info in the "readme.txt" and "how to translate.txt" files.
Thanks for the help.  Just goes the show that i need to read more.

Thanks!!