MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Parse error: syntax error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in /home/pspchea3/public_html/inc/functions_post.php(830) : eval()'d code on line 10
URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page: http://pspcheats.x10.mx/showthread.php?tid=11
New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?: 1.8
Test user account (if it requires additional permissions): PM ME
Screenshot or error text, verbatim: see attached

help please Sad

someone please help
please post (or PM me) purchase proof of the premium themes you are using to get support (see eligibility policy) from this community.
The theme i got it from my friend who quit mybb. I asked him for the proof of the purchase of the theme he doesnt have it anymore
this time I'll try to help you without the theme purchasing proof. support can be denied for using illegal assets

above referred error is saying that postbit template has incorrect code. (it can be also due to posted content)
I think i did mess with the post bit templates. How to revert back to default templates?
Which dropbox i cant see that option

Nvm got it thanks for your help man