MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Account Switcher 2.0 JS problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seem to be having a problem with the Enhanced Account Switcher showing a Javascript error when mousing over the account in the drop-down menu. This error doesn't appear with the default theme or another theme I have installed, and despite it saying that there is a JavaScript error, the account switcher works fine.

Every other location the Account Switcher code appears in the theme shows and works fine.

Is there anyone who could help me fix it from showing that there is a JavaScript error, or have a guess at what could be causing it to appear despite it working fine?

http://ef.flyswatter.ca

I can give access to whichever someone might need to help, please.
I have just installed more forum themes and it is happening on multiple. Nothing is showing up under JS in the Browser Console. Can someone please help?
Check your forum from different browsers, maybe something broke in your default browser settings or some addon causing javascript warning / error

Also, try hard refresh browser CTRL + F5
Thank you for the suggestions. I gave it all a go.

I tried deactivating all add-ons (in case they were interfering). I tried the hard-refresh (before and again now).

I tried in both Firefox and Chrome (before and now).

Unfortunately nothing changes. The error tooltip still appears for both myself as well as a friend I had try. It is only with the header dropdown as well, not with any of the other places the account dropdown can appear and be used.
Which theme are you using?
It is happening with iGame (iAndrew), Duende-V2 (iAndrew/SubzR), Blue Velvet (eNvy), Ignite (XSTYLE). I have been trying multiple themes in the hopes that it wouldn't trigger in one that I particularly like.

The only theme that it doesn't do it with is the default theme, as well as 'revolution' (iAndrew), which I already use elsewhere and don't wish to repeat.
(2016-04-01, 08:31 AM)Sankuri Wrote: [ -> ]It is happening with iGame (iAndrew), Duende-V2 (iAndrew/SubzR), Blue Velvet (eNvy), Ignite (XSTYLE). I have been trying multiple themes in the hopes that it wouldn't trigger in one that I particularly like.

The only theme that it doesn't do it with is the default theme, as well as 'revolution' (iAndrew), which I already use elsewhere and don't wish to repeat.

Could you provide a test account for me please?
I PMed an account login to you, thank you for your time.
I took a look in your code and found this: http://prntscr.com/ampcrp
Because the fact that everything works fine and you do not have any errors, you can delete that line/popover.
Thank you very much for your time! I am very appreciative.

I found what to edit out, and it no longer pops up with the tooltip.

Thank you again.
Pages: 1 2