MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Picture Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Invision Power Board had a module for Invision Power Gallery to be run inside the main IPB software. I was wondering if you could tell me where to get a MyBB intergated Gallery or maybe even add it to the MyBB Todo list?

MyBB would be a awesome forum software if the Gallery was a plugin included or coded into the core. Big Grin

~Mega Mario
Lol it seems like every one wants this to be phpBB. I personally like it cause it is way more simple then PHpBB.
It's been discussed a lot and if by end of year there isn't a good mybb gallery plugin then I will make it myself.
Sounds like a great idea... Smile
(2007-05-12, 08:05 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It's been discussed a lot and if by end of year there isn't a good mybb gallery plugin then I will make it myself.

two years have passed .
have something been done in this Matter ??
(2009-12-07, 04:30 PM)deisnet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2007-05-12, 08:05 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It's been discussed a lot and if by end of year there isn't a good mybb gallery plugin then I will make it myself.

two years have passed .
have something been done in this Matter ??
Aaron is developing an awesome gallery, you should check it out: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-47505.html
And there a couple galleries done already, I remember using Alexandru21's MyGallery plugin (search for it @ www.mybbsource.com)
Patiently waiting for this too.
Hopefully Aaron will finish his, or Labrocca will begin one.
Or you could use Coppermines already finished one.
I think I am going to pass one this myself. As much as I personally would enjoy a good gallery they are incredibly complex and can easily represent security problems. It might just be wiser to look into a proper coppermine bridge.

Also my project list is very full. Just updating and improving my already large list of plugins is a lot of work.
(2009-12-07, 10:37 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I think I am going to pass one this myself. As much as I personally would enjoy a good gallery they are incredibly complex and can easily represent security problems. It might just be wiser to look into a proper coppermine bridge.

Also my project list is very full. Just updating and improving my already large list of plugins is a lot of work.

I completely understand.
I'm currently using coppermine bridged with MyBb, but it's a pain to try to match the theme with my forum (which I don't want to change the theme on).
Pages: 1 2