MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Database diagram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a medium sized forum that is originally based on phpBB 1.2.1 that I have fully hacked and integrated into my site. Its got a lot of the popular phpBB2 features and many others as well.

I am interested in moving to this forum package, but I need to know if there is a database diagram and flow chart so that I can create a converter for my custom application.

If I can get a basic table/field mapping for phpBB2 and myBB1.2 that would be awesome. I can then start from there. I'd rather not loose my 12,000 members and 840,000 posts.....
There's no flow chart of database diagram that I know of, but you can look at the database fields in install/resources/mysql_db_tables.php
thanks. is there anything that describes table/field uses? i need to know which fields/tables are required for a basic conversion, then I can try to figure out how to move my data around.
Yeh, I found one here: [Wiki: Database_Tables] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Sweet. I browsed the Wiki, but nothing jumped out at me. Guess I didn't dig hard enough.