MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB community!
I host my website through HostGator (which by the way, is the shittest webhost I've come across in my life) and this very morning I upgraded my website to the newer release of 1.8 (point seven I believe) and purchased a premium MyBB theme by the name of "Majestic" - my Website may be found at www.GarnetGaming.net
Now - ever since upgrading MyBB along with its theme, i'm welcomed by a ERROR 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR message. I attempted to contact HostGator's support, and this was the best they could do: 

Quote:Katherine H So u r hitting the process count limit- which is a limit of 25 processes at once.
Katherine H U'll need to optimize your cpu resources to prevent this from ocurring
PMKatherine H Your db isn't optimized enough
PMKatherine H [+] Checking "/opt/hgmods/automated_monitoring/logs/mysql_autosuspend.log" [+] Checking "/opt/hgmods/hg_processcount.log" [-] garnet hit pcount limit 43 times. [-] garnet hit pcount limit 38 times in past 24hrs. [-] garnet was first hit limit: Mon Feb 15 10:17:02 2016 [-] garnet was last hit limit: Mon Mar 28 16:09:05 2016 [+] Checking "/opt/hgmods/kill_imap.log"
Katherine H pcount= process count
Katherine H That means u hit the limit 38 times today
Katherine H 38 times
Katherine H Thats why u get the 500 error
Katherine H u need to optimize your cpu usage.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
can you PM me purchasing proof of Majestic theme along with temporary access to your web host panel

however, later you need to put back clear back link to MyBB site on all themes you are using !
(2016-03-29, 02:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you PM me purchasing proof of Majestic theme along with temporary access to your web host panel

however, later you need to put back clear back link to MyBB site on all themes you are using !

I will do so - I don't know what you mean by providing a clear back link to MyBB's website. However, I cannot troubleshoot this when my website is in an "error state".

PS. now that I managed to load up my website: