MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook connect, cancel registration problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
halo,
i have problem with facebook connect 2.3 plugin,
when cancel registration, link will redirect to board, and auto login with fb developer.
for example like this,

- i have account 1 fb developer for setting and install the fb connect plugin
- after install and setting, then i login via facebook at the board
- after login and change my password, then iam logout from the board, and login via facebook with different account
- when i click cancel, or Not Now, (like screenshot), the link will redirect to board with fb developer's account

[Image: k2ebtl.jpg]

[Image: 10oifdt.jpg]

Link

http://www.dota2indo.org/forum/myfbconnect.php?action=do_login&error=access_denied&error_code=200&error_description=Permissions+error&error_reason=user_denied&state=20e6b6c4e12feaa78259e7cf935da9ce#_=_

wich script i must change? or is it a bug?
glad to u for help me, and sorry for bad english ^_^
No problem, English is not everyone's first language.

Post a link to the plugin you talking about, this way someone can debug it.

For now it seem's to be a bug to me , something to do with cookies and oauth
That's MyFacebook Connect. And yep, it seems like a bug, depsite not being harmful as you still have to set a cookie on your physical machine. It doesn't look like a severe security issue, but I will check it out for sure once I get out of some personal commitments.
(2016-03-29, 07:30 AM)darkhk3r Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, English is not everyone's first language.

Post a link to the plugin you talking about, this way someone can debug it.

For now it seem's to be a bug to me , something to do with cookies and oauth

this is https://github.com/Shade-/MyFacebook-Connect developed by Shade Toungue
^_^

(2016-03-29, 11:05 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]That's MyFacebook Connect. And yep, it seems like a bug, depsite not being harmful as you still have to set a cookie on your physical machine. It doesn't look like a severe security issue, but I will check it out for sure once I get out of some personal commitments.

ok, thank you Shade ^_^