MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Page / Theme Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

So I currently use MyRed theme by Fayaman and the Staff Page Plugin.

The plugin works as expected so I'm unsure if its the plugin files that I need to change or the theme ones. Basically the Staff Page has categories that members are listed under and the description for each category is causing some kind of alignment issue, would it be padding?

I've included a screenshot to show what I mean.

[Image: padding.jpg]

As you can see the red isn't stretching the whole height of the Category/Description row. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction? I've edited quite a few items in global.css hoping that was it, I've had to revert back as that doesn't seem to make much difference.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Ross
I'd guess the gradient is a background image with a fixed height. Can you post a link to your forum please? One possible solution is to add a background colour too, or to use CSS gradients rather than images.
Thanks for the reply,

Sure, the link to the page is http://red-devils.net/memberlist.php?action=staff
Hi,

In your theme's global.css (ACP > Templates & Style > Your Theme), find ".thead" and replace it with:

.thead {
	background: url(../../../images/MyRed/thead_bg.png) repeat-x scroll left top #780909;
	color: #FFFFFF;
	border-bottom: 1px solid #000000;
	padding: 6px;
}
Thank you so much, that appears to have fixed the issue completely Smile