MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Dice Roller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm looking to pay someone to develop a dice roller that is 1.8 compatible.

It's hopefully a super simple idea, but I'll let the experienced be the judge of that.

Suggested method:

What: Create an "Insert Dice" Button located right next to the insert quote button.

- Action: Inserts bbcode (or otherwise) for a 1d6 roll at the place of the cursor in the new post.

- Result: Once the post is placed. An image of the dice is displayed where it was inserted in the post. (I'd like the option of three different colored dice if possible. All images I can create myself and supply to the coder.)

Preferred Method:

What: My members will often times be posting the three different colored dice repeatedly. So reconstructing the form and dice roles repeatedly could get very annoying. So having an "Insert Combat" button would be far more preferable as it would not only insert all three dice, but also the information as well.

Golden Method:

What:  I don't know if it can be player specific. But if it can, I'd be VERY interested in this method.

I understand programming takes ALOT of time and effort to do, hence why I'm not able to do it myself. So if this is something you're wanting to do, PM me a scope of compensation your expecting for all three levels of preferences.