MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free Service] Setup Forum + Configure Plugins / Theme's [Free Service]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2016-11-08, 07:59 AM)Mariner Wrote: [ -> ]I need help too pls with new install,i'll pm you some details

Sure ,got it :-)

EDIT:
Done Smile
Thanks a ton for helping me out,really appreciate your help with this
(2016-11-08, 10:17 AM)Mariner Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a ton for helping me out,really appreciate your help with this

Absolutely my pleasure  Blush good luck
I want some help with my theme , it's for older version of mybb and want make it for current one !
I have issues at profile/posting.
Let me know if u can do it.
Pm me i will do it .
Still available ? I need help to make rank and add the [hide][/hide] code for my forum please, thanks !
@ realt3k , i Never got any PM from you.
@ iturdu , Thread Hijack Toungue Np
@ Niro , Obviously 'Yes' <Long Live MyBB>
Hello there.

First let me commend you on an awesome service for us n00bs or even lazy peeps out there. I work most of the day selling Apple Products to the Fanboys...

Will send PM...
(2016-11-26, 07:00 PM)TechXero Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there.

First let me commend you on an awesome service for us n00bs or even lazy peeps out there. I work most of the day selling Apple Products to the Fanboys...

Will send PM...

No problem, we all were n00bs or even lazy peeps in the beginning. Nice. Sure i got your PM and replied
(2016-11-26, 07:46 PM)Donald_Duck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-26, 07:00 PM)TechXero Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there.

Will send PM...

No problem, we all were n00bs or even lazy peeps in the beginning. Nice. Sure i got your PM and replied

Thanks buddy Wink

I have set up a VM with TeamViewer + Xampp + myBB installed + WinSCP + Notepad++...

That should make work easier no ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4