MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Put a 'Send Private Message' button/link on a user's profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I were to read someone's thread, then click on their name, and go to their profile page like this one below.. I would like to add an option where it says I can send the user a private message like my second picture. How do I do this?

My site:
[Image: 2016-03-31_1540.png]

What I want it to look like where it says I can Private Message them:
[Image: 2016-03-31_1542.png]
This is to be added the the member_profile should be put below the warning level
</table>
{$contact_details}
</td>
(2016-03-31, 09:50 PM)RZeroX Wrote: [ -> ]This is to be added the the member_profile should be put below the warning level
</table>
{$contact_details}
</td>

Didn't work. This is only what happened... [Image: 2016-03-31_1932.png]
^ send user an email & send user a private message -- both should be links & they should be working.
(2016-04-01, 01:42 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ send user an email & send user a private message -- both should be links & they should be working.

They are working. But I want it to be in the actual blue box like all of the other things are like warning level and everything else.
^ what is your forum url & which theme you are using ? can guests view user profile ?
(2016-04-01, 02:22 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ what is your forum url & which theme you are using ? can guests view user profile ?

www.selectionkings.net

Duendo theme.

I just enabled it to where they can for now.
you should retain powered by MyBB notice
AND the theme coder's copyright to continue receiving support from this community.
(2016-04-01, 02:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you should retain powered by MyBB notice
AND the theme coder's copyright to continue receiving support from this community.

I still need help to fix this if anyone can help.
check codes in member_profile_email & member_profile_pm templates
they should have table rows & table cells for the content.
if they were changed then you can revert them to original status.
Pages: 1 2