MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bitcoin payment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Be patient. The OP will help you soon.
I have logged here just today itself so i announce a word of sorry for delay responding.

The day i created plugin and zipped it to password and uploaded here and forgot to post password and i dont remember what i set it.

i dont got a backup either in my IDE . So if anyone need this plugin and i see a big demand then i may redevelop one and share again with password.

such plugin are not hard to code but i see no big demand for this so i will ask you guys .

some one private messaged me as he wants to buy this and offered me 10 USD . i had i big laugh. such plugin are just worth 2-4 USD not 10 USD. why make things complicated. if i get big requests here then i may redevelope and release here as attachment
(2016-04-28, 10:04 AM)Mathew_ Wrote: [ -> ]I have logged here just today itself so i announce a word of sorry for delay responding.

The day i created plugin and zipped it to password and uploaded here and forgot to post password and i dont remember what i set it.

i dont got a backup either in my IDE . So if anyone need this plugin and i see a big demand then i may redevelop one and share again with password.

such plugin are not hard to code but i see no big demand for this so i will ask you guys .

some one private messaged me as he wants to buy this  and offered me 10 USD . i had i big laugh. such plugin are just worth 2-4 USD not 10 USD. why make things complicated. if i get big requests here then i may redevelope and release here as attachment
I want BTC plugins plz can u redevlop it . Thanks in advance
sigh...,

the password for the award_1.8.7.zip file was "sutta" though the file is not a plugin file as you can clearly see here: [attachment=40273] and "jdjdhd" for the [attachment=40274] though that also appears to not be a plugin related file...
Pages: 1 2