MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Every other thread is the wrong color in the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I added a dark theme last night to my forum that I coded myself, but for some reason the every other thread inside the forums are white. It looks like this
[Image: MZ2l8Cj.jpg]

What can I do to fix this? Thanks for the help everyone. Sorry that pic is so huge.
do you have it on a live forum ? if so give forum link & theme name.
And which theme you had taken as the base for making a new theme ?
(2016-04-02, 04:32 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you have it on a live forum ? if so give forum link & theme name.
And which theme you had taken as the base for making a new theme ?

Yes here's the live theme: http://salvagegaming.com/forums/index.php The theme is called Salvage Dark at the very bottom right theme selector.

The base theme is MyBBPro by AliReza_Tofighi
style sheet : bootstrap.min.css
.table-striped > tbody > tr:nth-child(2n+1) > td, .table-striped > tbody > tr:nth-child(2n+1) > th {
    background-color: #f9f9f9;
}

removing above style rule should remove alternate rows white background color.
(2016-04-02, 04:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]style sheet : bootstrap.min.css
.table-striped > tbody > tr:nth-child(2n+1) > td, .table-striped > tbody > tr:nth-child(2n+1) > th {
    background-color: #f9f9f9;
}

removing above style rule should remove alternate rows white background color.
Thanks .m. but I don't have a bootstrap.min.css stylesheet in the theme. Heres all of them:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_04_02_at_10_11_00_AM.png]
^ bootstrap.min.css is a linked style sheet. path is ~/images/MyBBPro/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css
Fixed it! Thank you!