MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Message problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi MyBB community..

I got a problem with my theme, when i post a message, he dont start from the top, look at this : 
[Image: J2Qx9ZQ.png]
I switched to the basic theme and it seems to miss something, this : 
[Image: NtzZ6pl.png]

How can i fix this ? 

Thanks for the support !
Some css issue, post forum url and test account for further analysis, thanks..
What theme are you exactly using? Looks like a premium theme. You should ask the author of this theme if it is.
(2016-04-03, 06:04 AM)darkhk3r Wrote: [ -> ]Some css issue, post forum url and test account for further analysis, thanks..
Is on localhost, i can't sorry

(2016-04-03, 06:28 AM)delay Wrote: [ -> ]What theme are you exactly using? Looks like a premium theme. You should ask the author of this theme if it is.

I don't really know, i found this by a friend who send me this theme, he link me this forum <-- snip --> who got the same theme with the same problem..
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy.

It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.