MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not receiving activation mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Whenever I register I dont receive the activation mail. I only see at my website : "There is 1 account awaiting activation. Please go to your ACP to activate the user."
ACP -> Configuration -> Login and Registration Options -> Registration Method - make sure the correct method is chosen.
(2016-04-03, 03:54 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Configuration -> Login and Registration Options -> Registration Method - make sure the correct method is chosen.

It already was on email vertification Confused
Also check if there are any mail errors in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance and make sure your Admin Email (ACP -> Configuration -> Site Details) is compliant with your hosting.
Have you checked your spam inbox?
(2016-04-03, 04:02 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Also check if there are any mail errors in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance and make sure your Admin Email (ACP -> Configuration -> Site Details) is compliant with your hosting.

I've tried filling in a Gmail email not working also...
Maybe you should contact your webhost for this problem of mail delivery, open support ticket and see what they got to say on this issue
Maybe your webhost mail record's are blocked in spamhaus (This is often a issue on shared / paid hosting)

If you need immediate mail delivery use private smtp mail server and configure that in MyBB settings

This might interest you https://aws.amazon.com/ses/