MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Options" Button Not Working / Layout Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just made my forum today and the options buttons in my admin cp are not working at all. i've deleted mybb and reuploaded like 5 times and the buttons will work for about 2 minutes before they stop working altogether. i ran the file verification and everything was fine. 

and i'm also having an issue with the layout. i haven't even added a theme, i didn't even touch that section and this happened (it's the default)

[Image: h4n7neq.png] 

please help  Sad
Simple solution Smile

Go to templates & style - theme (your theme) - click global.css - click save button at bottom - done Smile refresh forum and layout will be back, it will generate new cache

[Image: 397bc1e642d442789fe50e7902622aae.png]
what is your forum url ? looks like style sheets & java scripts are not loading
(2016-04-04, 06:19 AM)darkhk3r Wrote: [ -> ]Simple solution Smile

Go to templates & style - theme (your theme) - click global.css - click save button at bottom - done Smile refresh forum and layout will be back, it will generate new cache

[Image: 397bc1e642d442789fe50e7902622aae.png]

that worked. thanks so much!

(2016-04-04, 06:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url ? looks like style sheets & java scripts are not loading

i can pm it to you?
Glad you happy Smile
Hm, ok
so style issue is fixed.
if you still have java script related issue then you can PM me temporary access to forum admin panel.