MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coppermine and 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Coppermine and MYBB 1.8 bridge?

I see there is bridging for 1.6 but cannot find anything that suggests the two will work together with 1.8.

Curious to know if anyone has made it work. I'm not after complete integration, just member/login bridging.

Otherwise, the other option for a gallery is ezgallery?

Thank you.
For those interested the bridge for 1.4 seems to work fine with 1.8, with a little playing around with the cookie settings in mybb.
^ good to know that. please do post back if you discover any issues & fixes. Thanks.
(2016-04-08, 02:14 PM)maritimerbob Wrote: [ -> ]For those interested the bridge for 1.4 seems to work fine with 1.8, with a little playing around with the cookie settings in mybb.

Would you please explain how the cookie path will be modified?
I started running into too many issues, some members including myself were having problems staying logged in or couldn't log out. It became frustrating and in the end I ditched the whole Coppermine thing.

It's unfortunate as I find Coppermine is a really nice gallery to compliment MYBB and more feature rich than the mybb gallery mod(s).

Perhaps the bridge script needs updating as I believe it was written for 1.4 and is a few years old.

Anyone got 1.8 and the latest Coppermine playing nice?