MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't get my logo to come up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My logo won't appear when I go into theme edit and type in the url of the image. I have tried several images, and none of them appear. Help please.
Can you please provide us a link to your forum and where your logo is located on your host.
It should be set to ./images/AUCforumlogo2.jpg
As of right now, my logo stays the same size, no matter what size my window is. Is there a way I can get it to stay in proportion to the size of my table?
You can't get an image to "scale" so to speak without it looking funny.

The option you have is to make your forum "fixed width" meaning that it is the same width no matter the size of your browser window.

To do this, go to the Admin CP -> Modify / Delete under Themes and "Edit" on the theme you're using.

Set the width of the container (you have set at 75%) to a size with px appended representing the size in pixels you want the tables to be.

Chris.
Okay, well I set it to 800 px, and now the page container doesn't get any smaller than the logo, but it does get bigger when the browser window is increased in size. Plus, the table itself still gets smaller when the browser window is reduced in size.