MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When visiting this tab, it does not display my threads.
Could you post the code that you are using for my threads? it should be like this
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><Your threads</a></li> 
I'll check that out, I mean it does display the tab just not the threads. It says sorry no threads were found.
Where is this located sir?
(2016-04-06, 02:37 AM)RZeroX Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post the code that you are using for my threads? it should be like this
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><Your threads</a></li> 
(2016-04-07, 08:11 PM)Kiokingo Wrote: [ -> ]Where is this located sir?
(2016-04-06, 02:37 AM)RZeroX Wrote: [ -> ]Could you post the code that you are using for my threads? it should be like this
Theme Template -> Header -> Header_welcomebackblock_member
<strong>{$lang->welcome_back}</strong>. (<a href="usercp.php"><strong>User CP</strong></a> — <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">Log Out</a>) 
				<span class="links">			{$admincplink}{$modcplink}
				</span>
<br>
				<span class="links">
					<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup&modal=1', null, true); return false;">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>
				</span>
				<a href="search.php?action=getnew">View New Posts</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Threads</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserposts&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Posts</a>  | <a href="private.php">Private Messages</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}
</div>

Mine seems pretty messed up in terms of the other tabs, can you guys help? Thanks.
(2016-04-08, 12:16 AM)Kiokingo Wrote: [ -> ]
<strong>{$lang->welcome_back}</strong>. (<a href="usercp.php"><strong>User CP</strong></a> — <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">Log Out</a>) 
				<span class="links">			{$admincplink}{$modcplink}
				</span>
<br>
				<span class="links">
					<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup&modal=1', null, true); return false;">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>
				</span>
				<a href="search.php?action=getnew">View New Posts</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Threads</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserposts&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Posts</a>  | <a href="private.php">Private Messages</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}
</div>

Mine seems pretty messed up in terms of the other tabs, can you guys help? Thanks.
Are you using the default theme?