MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Possible Gallery plugin or outside source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I would like help with getting a working gallery for my forums. I am looking for a gallery where users can submit there photos and other users are able to comment on them. I dont know if there are any plugins like this that anyone can recommend.

Or if the plugin is not a thing right now, What about some kind of outside source where I can just put a link in the header of mybb on my site. Also would need to be one where I can host it on my own hosting.

Thanks for the help in advance!
SpeedyExpress
you can use ezGallery plugin
(2016-04-06, 03:40 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can use ezGallery plugin

I tried that and doesnt work.
^ can you post more details - what is not working ?
ok got ezgallery installed. seems like every thing shows up except where to find the gallery button or to upload images.
Its not in members profiles. not at the top of the forum. so where is it?

file placement
-gallery folder and contents(index.html)is in my root
-inc folder contents are in the language and plugin folders
-ezgallery.php is in my root

I got admin aces and can set the parameters but cant find the gallery

Help
^ visit yourForumURL/ezgallery.php
its a blank page

ok its working but is it only a link not a button or something where members can click

Also pics are being uploaded b/c there are in my root gallery folder but they are now showing in the gallery on the forum. Just the admin(unapproved,editdelete). Add picture and return to gallery is at the bottom but no images are showing. I tried different sizes and still nothing
top link for the gallery needs to be manually added
(you can add it after confirming that its all features are working)

if the plugin is not working as expected then it needs to be checked.
(I may not be able to check it in next week ..)