MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change background of unapproved post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

How can I change background color of unapproved post?
Change the background to the color code you want to use.
.post.unapproved_post {
	background: #ffdde0;
}
^ i did this but background did not changed.
only background of thank you/like list was changed.
(2016-04-06, 07:50 AM)CivilEA Wrote: [ -> ]^ i did this but background did not changed.
Could you Pm me a temporary admin account so I can see how to change that as that part should change the approved post color.
(2016-04-06, 07:50 AM)CivilEA Wrote: [ -> ]^ i did this but background did not changed.

You edited a wrong selector then, because themes must use .unapproved_post class, otherwise the background would never change. After you edit the correct selector, make sure to refresh cache (CTRL+F5).
(2016-04-06, 11:06 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='CivilEA' pid='1215534' dateline='1459929045']
^ i did this but background did not changed.

You edited a wrong selector then, because themes must use .unapproved_post class, otherwise the background would never change. After you edit the correct selector, make sure to refresh cache (CTRL+F5).

I edited template as below codes:

.post.unapproved_post {
 }

and this:

.unapproved_post {
 }

nothing changed.
may i have your forum url and a test account with mod access to see the unapproved posts...
thank you, I solved it.