MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add "time in usergroup" to promotion system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

The promotion system has about every condition I could ever want... except the one I want.

I would be looking a promotion requirement/condition for how long someone has been in the group for.

As in, I move someone to "Trial Member", and in 2 weeks after being a "Trial Member", the promotion system would move them up to "Full Member".

Is this something that could be implemented with some code changes or would this be a full plugin? I know that the VIP promotion plugins exist however I must manually do *everything* with those. Use of the automatic and integrated system would be much more preferred where possible.

Thankies
The current schema doesn't have enough information. Group membership is stored in the mybb_users table's usergroup, displaygroup, and additionalgroups columns. usergroup and displaygroup are numeric fields, while additionalgroups is a string of comma-delimited group ids. Nothing stores when a user joined the group.