MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two questions, 1 delete install 2 google adsense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,
How do I delete the install once Mybb has been installed, And since My is my website with no opening webpage.. is it possible to use google adsense?Smile
Starslider Wrote:Hey all,
How do I delete the install once Mybb has been installed, And since My is my website with no opening webpage.. is it possible to use google adsense?Smile

Do you mean deleting the 'install' folder? If so, just use FTP to enter your site directory where the MyBB forums is installed and delete the folder called 'install'.

It is definitely possible to use Google Adsense. It just takes template editing to add the ads.
Thanks,
Also, is there any info on installing more avatars on mybb? I can't find any info in the wiki or maybe i'm just missing it. I have also been trying to set up a moderator, but when the person in question logs in I am told they have no powers. I have checked and rechecked the settings for this but I can't figure out why they don't have any powers..
You should specify certain forums for yiour moderators. I think putting more avatars in the default (standard) folder of the avatars will work..
destroyer Wrote:You should specify certain forums for yiour moderators. I think putting more avatars in the default (standard) folder of the avatars will work..

Ok, but how do you upload more avatars to the board...
Starslider Wrote:
destroyer Wrote:You should specify certain forums for yiour moderators. I think putting more avatars in the default (standard) folder of the avatars will work..

Ok, but how do you upload more avatars to the board...

Just upload them in your images/avatars/ folder ? =/ And how ... through FTP.