MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant install MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently purchased a domain and I got a webhoster. When I upload the MyBB files, the website is blank and has a message from the domain provider. I don't know how to install it.
you may read this - > http://docs.mybb.com/1.8/install/
Did you change the nameserver on your Domain to the one your webhost uses?
(2016-04-07, 02:23 AM)RZeroX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change the nameserver on your Domain to the one your webhost uses?

Thank you for this. I believe this will work, I will get back to you.
(2016-04-07, 02:20 AM)chimpgonnagetya Wrote: [ -> ]I recently purchased a domain and I got a webhoster. When I upload the MyBB files, the website is blank and has a message from the domain provider. I don't know how to install it.

Before make sure you have uploaded mybb files correctly (Like this)
you don't need to upload the "Upload folder of mybb" you only need to upload mybb files i think you uploaded the upload folder so delete the upload folder from your server and upload the mybb files only and go to your domain it'll show you the mybb installation.
(2016-04-07, 02:23 AM)RZeroX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you change the nameserver on your Domain to the one your webhost uses?

Thank you, this fixed it. Someone can lock the post.