MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 small questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) How do I remove the top bar that says (Forum Threads Posts Last Post). See reply lower down with screenshot.

2) FIXED

ACP - Templates [Modify/Delete] - Default Templates [Expand] - Forum Display Templates - forumdisplay_subforums

Find

<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>

I suggest replacing it by

<tr>
<td width="2%"></td>
<td width="59%"></td>
<td width="7%"></td>
<td  width="7%" ></td>
<td width="15%" ></td>
</tr>

If you delete it totally, the columns below don't have a correct width.

ACP - Templates[Modify/Delete] - Default Templates [Expand] - Index Page Templates - index

Find
<td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: right;"><span class="smalltext" align="center">{$logoutlink}<a href="misc.php?action=markread">{$lang->markread}</a> | <a href="showteam.php">{$lang->forumteam}</a> | <a href="stats.php">{$lang->forumstats}</a></span>
						{$loginform}
					</td>

Replace the text-align : right; to align: center;
Thanks for the advice Smile

I understand the second questions reply and it worked but Im confused by the first questions reply, do I have to delete that bit of code and replace it with what you said?
SLB Wrote:Thanks for the advice Smile

I understand the second questions reply and it worked but Im confused by the first questions reply, do I have to delete that bit of code and replace it with what you said?

Yes. Smile
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
SLB Wrote:Thanks for the advice Smile

Yes. Smile

I did that but it didn't get rid of that bar Sad
This is the bar I want to get rid of does anyone know how to remove this?

Thanks
Bump ^^
SLB Wrote:Bump ^^

You've edited the right template set ?
LeX- Wrote:You've edited the right template set ?

Yeah I edited this 'ACP - Templates [Modify/Delete] - Default Templates [Expand] - Forum Display Templates - forumdisplay_subforums' which as it says edits the subforums in the boards on the main page which I do not want.