MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am slowly switching my forum from smf to mybb and one thing I noticed is that the forum statistics of mybb are very simple compared to the ones I have with smf. 

It's probably the only feature I am going to be missing from SMF if there's no way to have it here as well...  Sad

I am talking about this:

[Image: EthwgLP.png]

It's just something I really like seeing to compare the amount of new threads, posts, new users and more. And I can see it by year, month and day. 

There's also the top 10 posters, top 10 boards, most time online etc, but from what doesn't come with mybb, forum history is really what I'd miss the most.

There's no way to have something like this on mybb, is there?
admin panel has a different set of the stats ! (admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> statistics)
Yes, I have the merged forum on a test server and I never got to see how the admin statistics looked like because there haven't been any new posts since I moved.

However there's no way for moderators to see those statistics too without admin access? My forum mods like to keep track of the stats too, but if there's no way I can just tell them how the forum's doing - when it's up and running.
you can write plugin to do this
I wish I knew. Smile haha

It's okay, I was just wondering if there was a way to have it with mybb. It's not absolutely necessary to have it.