MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error with usergroup legend plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

After installing the usergroup legend plugin, I encountered an error which was solved here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-189287.html

However, once I fixed that issue, I'm now getting this:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'U LIMIT u, u' at line 1
Query:SELECT uid FROM mybb_users WHERE username GROUP BY u ORDER BY u U LIMIT u, u

I'm not seeing where in the code I need to adjust something to fix this... anybody able to help?
Thanks!
can you check again your edit
$query = $db->simple_select('users', 'uid,username', 'uid IN ('.implode(',', array_keys($leaders)).')');
should be changed to
$query = $db->simple_select('users', 'uid', 'username', 'uid IN ('.implode(',', array_keys($leaders)).')');
Yes, that is what I changed it to.

I've tried deactivating/uninstalling it and reinstalling/activating it as well, but I still get the error.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check
(2016-04-08, 04:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check

PM'd you the info. Thanks!
the plugin is working now. changed above referred line to
$query = $db->simple_select("users", "uid, username", "uid IN ('.implode(',', array_keys($leaders)).')");