MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HPBeyond V6.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harry Potter Beyond has been online for a long long time now. However, I have become serious about it from last november only(about the same time as i started usin mybb Toungue). The main site along with the gallery, forums and TSL are all up and a Fanart section is coming soon!
The forums have been online for about 3 months now and are starting to get members in the last couple of weeks. We are in need of more members on the forums as well as someone who can help open and mantain a RPG forum (I myself am really crappy at RPGing since I was never interested in it But almost all of my visitors love RPGs so i need someone who can help me with it)

The main site has over 200 pages of content and is fairly integrated with the forums. The galleries contain hundreds of images related to Movie 5 as well as hundreds more related to Movie 4 and Book 7.

Check em out and tell me how I could improve them. Constructive Criticism is always encouraged!!
It'd help if we had a link
oops!! silly me LOL updated post with link lol
http://hpbeyond.net/forums/index.php

Direct forum link because he has it hidden (sort-of) in the menu under network.

Great looking site and really good looking forums. Congrats.
One of the best mybb skins I have seen. Great job. Wink
microdude431 Wrote:One of the best mybb skins I have seen. Great job. Wink

Smile glad you like it Toungue
Very nice skin, only suggestion is to make the little post icon boxes on the left on the forum index view a little bit larger. On a 1600*1200 res here, and they look tiny! :p
bctrainers Wrote:Very nice skin, only suggestion is to make the little post icon boxes on the left on the forum index view a little bit larger. On a 1600*1200 res here, and they look tiny! :p

Point taken Toungue

also, does anyone here know how i can put a forum login box into wordpress... coz it seems like some functions clash between WP and mybb and so i cant include global.php .... a bit of help here please ??