MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What theme is used on the MyBB Community Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just wondering if I could use the theme that is used here on this forum and what it is called?

And can I make it mobile responsive if I used the GoMobile plugin?

Thank you,
Is the default theme with the header changed a little bit.

GoMobile plugin installs a new responsive theme for your forum, you can't make a theme responsive installing just a plugin.

Regards.
(2016-04-09, 12:35 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Is the default theme with the header changed a little bit.

GoMobile plugin installs a new responsive theme for your forum, you can't make a theme responsive installing just a plugin.

Regards.

So what happens when someone uses the GoMobile plugin?

Does it completely change the theme?

I thought it was supposed to render a mobile version of the forum when it detects someone is using a mobile device? Of course, I don't know very much when it comes to MyBB. Just trying to get a hold of it.

How can I get a similar theme to the main forum theme that is mobile responsive?

Thanks
(2016-04-09, 12:39 AM)rajhu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-09, 12:35 AM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Is the default theme with the header changed a little bit.

Regards.

I thought it was supposed to render a mobile version of the forum when it detects someone is using a mobile device? Of course, I don't know very much when it comes to MyBB. Just trying to get a hold of it.

How can I get a similar theme to the main forum theme that is mobile responsive?

Thanks

When you use GoMobile plugin, it uses a different theme for mobile versions of you site.
Of course if you want a theme similar to your website than it is always better to get a responsive theme designed.
You may also want to modify your theme to make it responsive by using viewport.
(2016-04-09, 12:39 AM)rajhu Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards.

Thanks

Well, it detects when someone uses a mobile device and put the GoMobile theme for them as default. If you want a specific theme for mobile, then you need to purchase a responsive theme or pay for a custom one.

Regards.