MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.2.3 Download Anywhere ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Im looking for mybb 1.2.3, I would use 1.2.6 but MKportal has issues with it and theirs no 'offical' Fix that def works.

Does anybody have copy hanging around?

Thanks, Tom
1.2.4, 1.2.6, and 1.2.7 are only security updates. If you want to downgrade to 1.2.3, then you just as well might put up a sign saying "Please hack me!".

Not only that, but It's highly unlikely that 3 security updates which only change a few lines of code broke your MKPortal integration.
Oh ok :/
Tikitiki Wrote:1.2.4, 1.2.6, and 1.2.7 are only security updates. If you want to downgrade to 1.2.3, then you just as well might put up a sign saying "Please hack me!".

Not only that, but It's highly unlikely that 3 security updates which only change a few lines of code broke your MKPortal integration.

So I'm guessing 1.2.7 is coming out really soon eh? Well thanks for keeping us updated and safe Smile
I think that was just a mis-print, he probably meant to say 1.2.4, 1.2.5, and 1.2.6. Wink
What issue does mkportal have with 1.2.6? I haven't had any problems thus far.
Animal24 Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:1.2.4, 1.2.6, and 1.2.7 are only security updates. If you want to downgrade to 1.2.3, then you just as well might put up a sign saying "Please hack me!".

So I'm guessing 1.2.7 is coming out really soon eh? Well thanks for keeping us updated and safe Smile

Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:I think that was just a mis-print, he probably meant to say 1.2.4, 1.2.5, and 1.2.6. Wink

Ryan is correct.

To my knowledge 1.2.7 doesn't contain any vulnerability fixes.